From:
Marshall Duell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:32:44 -0700
I got a terrific deal between Christmas and New Years at the Thistle
Hotel Kensington Palace.  It was about 36 pounds per person, a real
steal for London.  So try the Thistle web site and see if they are
offering a similar deal.  One caveat though.  While my room was recently
renovated, it sounds like the quality of the room can be hit or miss.

A much better value can be found in the bed and breakfasts in the areas
to the west of central London.  Public transportation is very
comprehensive in that city, so most anywhere you want to go is a quick
train ride away.  Contact me off list if you would like a couple of b
and b suggestions.

Marshall Duell
Curator, Old Courthouse Museum
211 W. Santa Ana Blvd.