From:
Chad Landsman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:54:34 -0600
Suzanne,
The Boxcar software that comes with the HOBO loggers is really easy to
use and surprisingly customizable. The help feature in the software as
well as the manual that comes with it will provide you with all the
training you need to get them running, and producing the kinds of
reports you want. The only caution I'd make, and it shouldn't be a big
deal, but make sure that the computer you use has the right ports for
plugging in the interface cable. I don't know if they've changed or if
there are other cables available now, but my logger uses a serial port
cable. So you might have to buy an adapter to connect it via a USB port.
chad

--
Chad W Landsman
Laboratory and Collections Manager, Anthropology