From:
Aimee Pellet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 11:27:56 -0700
I apologize if my comment was taken the wrong way.  There is
*absolutely* nothing wrong with doing things that aren't a part of
the job description.  In fact, I've happily emptyed my own trash,
done my own photocopying, etc.  However, the original poster implied
that she somehow thought the employee should be paid less for doing
half educator/half secretarial, etc. than 40 hours of educator and I
do find something wrong with that.  So my intention was to point out
that both jobs are equally important.  Sorry if that was taken the
wrong way.  Wasn't intended like that.