From:
Robb Hyde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:23:15 -0400
I have two such situations right now.

The first, for my day job, is an annual appeal for member donations to our outreach programs at the Canton Museum of Art. We've decided to delay a few weeks into October.

The second, is for my after-hours dalliance, a historic Underground Railroad house which a local group purchased last month. We are trying to raise the money for the full purchase price so we don't have to carry a mortgage. We planned a second wave of fundraising letters for this month and are continuing with our plans. For better or for worse.

Robb Hyde
Marketing/Development Manager
Canton Museum of Art
Phone: 330-453-7666