From:
Jane Sarre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:46:24 -0000
The UK Registrar's Group have also produced a Standard Facilities Report
which is very useful & less strictly controlled than the American one
sounds.

The most recent address I have for the secretary is:
Rachel Mulhearn
Merseyside Maritime Museum
Albert Dock
Liverpool
L3 4AQ
tel +44 (0) 151 478 4507
fax +44 (0) 151 478 4590

It was developed with the national government body, the Museums & Galleries
Commision (MGC), so they may also have information on it. Their address is
16 Queen Anne's Gate
London
SW1H 9AA
tel +44 (0) 171 233 4200
fax +44 (0) 171 233 3686
I would imagine they have a web site too, but I don't know the address.

Good luck
Jane