From:
Aleta Nissen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 09:40:05 PST
Tchira,

I am the marketing/public relations coordinator at The High Desert
Museum in Bend, Oregon.  I'd like to give you my art critic contact
for The Oregonian in Portland:

Randy Gragg, art critic
The Oregonian
1320 SW Broadway
Portland, OR 97201

Oregonians are avid fans of San Fran...many, of course, are from
there.

We are also refining our media list and San Francisco and
the Bay area are big markets for Bend visitation.  Do you have travel
editor contact names at the San Fran papers?  Do they stay fairly
consistent?  I've kept "Travel Editor" on my list for fear that the
names would change too quickly.

Your Museum sounds wonderful and I hope to visit it next time we're
down there.

Good luck.

Aleta Wolin Nissen
The High Desert Museum