From:
Wayne and Mary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 15:47:04 -0500
Hi all

Need some quick advice here because we open on Saturday for
the season. (Our museum is open Memorial Day weekend to
Labor Day weekend)

For the first time the Kewaunee County Museum and Old Jail
is advertising opening day events. Food tent supplied by
the Violence Intervention Project, we're doing a draw for a
book of photographs. We have costumed characters ( an
1840's Commodore and his wife), free balloons and candy,
Coca Cola cards etc to give away, and will be taking photos
of people in "prison garb" in one of the jail cells.

We've printed 2, 000 discount coupons for the photo shoots,
over 200 signage pieces to be spread around the county via
Board members, and let all the media know about it.

Is there anything else we can do to boost attendance this
close to the event - things that cost little but have great
impact? Your help is appreciated.

Regards
Mary Haegele
Kewaunee County Historical Society