From:
Education Officer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 09:07:05 -42000
The Provincial Museum in Edmonton, Alberta is preparing to open a new
permanent gallery on Aboriginal Peoples in September of 1997.  Part of our
mandate is to provide leading edge public programs and events.  We are
interested in speaking to anyone who is currently doing aboriginal
interpretive programs and events in their facility.  Any ideas including but
not limited to annual events, workshops, outreach programs, performances,
self guided tours, interactive displays, summer programs for kids, seniors
programs, etc.

Please respond with an overview of what you do along with your name, phone
number and E-mail address so that I may contact you.

Thanx!

Karen Anielski
Head of Public Programs
Provincial Museum of Alberta