From:
Alyssa Rosso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:59:49 -0400
Our museum is researching ways to change our paper membership cards to
plastic cards that we can print in house (think Costco cards). We are not
looking to send our cards to a third-party printer and our current paper cards
that we run through the laser jet printer are too flimsy.

We'd like to know if any organizations have experience with these sorts of
cards and might provide some guidance. We use barcodes currently but we
can configure our system to read magnetic strips too. Imprinting member
photos on the cards are not necessary. Typically we'll print anywhere
between 1 to 100 cards in a day.

We're looking for any leads on where to order the blank cards, the imprinting
hardware, and any other needs to print these plastic cards in house. Also,
Raiser's Edge is our membership database and InfoTouch is our ticketing suite
so the new system would need to integrate well with both.

Thanks!

Alyssa

---
Alyssa Rosso