Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 22:25:32 -0800
Dennis,

Would you be willing to fill out a questionnaire that I have prepared?
Basicly, I'm trying to collect data from a variety of Art Museums on their
interactive technology to present as a collective project for my Muesology
class. It would be best if you pick one specific type of interactive tech.
piece that you have been working (ed) on. I would appreciate anything you
would be willing to contribute.

Thanks.
Sonya