From:
Adrienne DeAngelis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:34:37 -0700
        I belong to a number of listservs; normally Museum-L is
comparatively moderately active among this group.  Right now this is by far
the most active of them all; could we not suspend posting for a few days?
At the very least, send your replies to MD herself.
        Please see communication to MD below.

        AD

        There are Web sites for newspapers, radio stations, and, of course,
the museums themselves that can be used to answer this question. Contact
the above and update your Web site.
        There really are other things that are more important right now.
        AD