From:
Sorceress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:55:55 -0500
Sorry John and Tim.  That was my daughter, who caught it from using the same
Outlook Express as I, who caught it from the list.  I ran Norton, but it
didn't find anything.  I did what Tim Stearns said, but couldn't find the
exact files.  So,  I threw out a few hundred in a cleaning binge.  It seems
to be fine now.  I was unwilling to send an email earlier as I feared
reinfecting people.  However, it's been several hours, I've done everything
a good nerd does, and I'm hoping this finds all of you well and virus-free!
:)

Andrea