From:
"Fredric J. Raab" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 16:52:20 -0400
>We are considering an exhibit on the physics of sports.  This is for a
>children's museum so it needs to be designed for children ranging in age
>from 3 to 12.  Obviously not all the components will be suitable for all of
>those ages.
>The majority of the exhibit needs to be hands-on/interactive. If you know of
>a museum that has developed such an exhibit or someone that is traveling
>one, please let me know.
>
>Timothy S. Allen
>Children's Museum
>Utica, NY

You might want to call Ed Krent at Krent/Paffett Associates in Boston.
They developed the exhibits for SportsLab and for the CocaCola Pavilion at
the Summer Olympics.  Their phone number is (617) 451-6301.

Fredric J. Raab
Interactive Media for Museums
Cambridge, MA, USA
http://www.tiac.net/users/fraab