From:
Betsy Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:35:29 -0700
The Utah Museums Association is building a statewide museum site.
Each museum will get an information section that can be accessed by a
clickable map, subject, or name.  There will be an education section
that will feature stories (audio and video) about objects.  The
education section is theme driven (matches state core curriculum).
the last component is a museum store.

The company we are using is Humaniz http://www.humaniz.com. I am sure
if you contact marit [log in to unmask], or george [log in to unmask]
they would be happy to send you a CD of our demo site that we are
using for fund raising.

Betsy
-------------------
> Hi All,
>
> Just joined the list last week and have been listening for a while.
>
> Question: Can the members of the list name some web design/web
solutions
> firms in the US that have a reputation for specializing in museum or
arts
> industry clients?  I have a list of a few and am trying to expand
it.

> My company, Panorama Point, is one of them, but we're looking to see
if
> there are others we can collaborate with and perhaps expand the
solutions
> we jointly offer.
>
> Among others, we work with the following Museum/Arts clients and I'm
sure
> there are synergies with projects other firms have completed for
their clients:

> - O'Keeffe Museum <http://OkeeffeMuseum.org>
> - Heard Museum (in re-development)
> - Wheelwright Museum of the American Indian <http://Wheelwright.org>
> - Western States Arts Federation, <http://ArtistsRegister.com/>,
> <http://ArtJob.org>, <http://PerformingArtsRegister.com/>
> - Santa Fe Opera <http://SantaFeOpera.org>
> - Allen Houser <http://AllanHouser.com>
> - SITE Santa Fe <http://SiteSantaFe.org>
> - Patina Gallery <http://Patina-Gallery.com>
>
> Thanks a lot for your help!
>
> Hank
>
> --                                --
> Hank LeMieux
> --                                --
> PANORAMA POINT  http://www.PanoramaPoint.com
>                                    Six Years Dependably Delivering
>                                    Quality Web Solutions
>                                    for Discriminating Clients
Nationwide

> Important Subscriber Information:
>
> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
should read "help" (without the quotes).

> If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail
message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).

Betsy Price                      801-596-2619
SciEd Consultants                801-230-3031 cell
853 Northcliffe                  [log in to unmask]
Salt Lake City, UT 84103         [log in to unmask]