From:
Stephanie Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:44:34 -0400
Please reply directly to Carolyn at the email address she listed. I am
only forwarding this message from the Archives List-Serv.

Carolyn wrote:

Hello, listservers!

One of my friends has just returned from a family reunion in Coffeeville,
Kansas.  One of her aunts is now 86 years old, lives alone in this large 3-
story house, and wants to donate her collection of antique clothing to an
appropriate museum.  Apparently the collection is HUGE.

She called me because of my association with our local historical museum,
but I am no longer on the museum listserv.

Do any of you know of an appropriate repository??  As I understand it,
Coffeeville is a small town, close to the border of Kansas and Oklahoma;
Tulsa might be the closest city.

An off-list reply would probably be best, since I doubt many of us are
interested in this.  If any of you are on the Museum listserv, I'd
appreciate your forwarding this request to them.

Thanks in Advance!

Carolyn McClurkan
Kitsap Historical Museum