From:
Wayne and Mary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 09:27:21 -0500
One of the things that Wayne and I did was ask for best
wishes only at our recent wedding.  If they could not get
by with best wishes only, then we asked that checks be made
out to the Historical Society for our pet project which is
a building preservation fund.  We raised over $500 this way
plus a couple of gift certificates that we plan to use
towards prizes at an activity at our Museum in August.

I am also interested in any and all ideas that folks have
for fundraising.  Please post to me privately or to the
list.  If it raised cash at all I would like to hear about
it. Thanks.

Mary Haegele
Kewaunee County Historical Society