From:
Art Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 08:08:29 -0700
We likewise have four of our biological databases (birds, mammals,
paleobiology, and plants) online via FileMaker Pro.  Again, these are
abbreviated copies of the original databases and withhold sensitive data
and details not necessary for the web viewer.  Since we are using one of
the Museum's computers as the server, availability is limited to working
hours (which--surprise--are greater than 40 hours per week).

Cheers,

Art Harris

--

Laboratory for Environmental Biology, Centennial Museum
University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX  79968-0915