From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 07:23:18 -0500
I would also talk to the folks at Longwood Gardens, who have well-developed
policies on photography designed to keep visitors from blocking routes,
including an absolute ban on the use of tripods (quite unnecessary, in my
opinion, given the amount of space they have).

Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Programme Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]