From:
"Patrick E. Loach" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 1994 00:38:40 GMT
Dear fellow net users,

I am currently a graduate student at the University of
Virginia.  I am writing a paper on how Social Studies teachers
can best utilize museums in their curriculum and planning.  I
believe it is a resource teachers should and could tap if
given the proper direction.  As a former teacher myself I know
this would have been a very valuable tool in my classroom.  I
am aware of Old Sturbridge Village and some other interesting
experiments.  If anyone knows of some quality literature on the
subject I would appreciate a reply.  (Yes, I have done my own
research.  However, a lot of museum publications are not
indexed unfortunately.)  Thanks for your help! :)
--
Patrick E. Loach ([log in to unmask])
Curry School of Education