From:
Beatrice Julian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 17:24:29 -0600
There is a wonderful Newberry award-winning book by Ruth Sawyer
called, "Roller Skates." I had no money or a place to skate when I was
growing up so I took advantage of all of the skating books at the public
library.

The local public library would make an excellent publicity partner in your
efforts. There are so many great books that could play a role in mutually
promoting your collections, that they would probably roll out the red
carpet for you.

Good luck.