From:
"J. Golden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 1996 12:41:37 -0500
And a further note--there were actually THREE Lucas SW made-for-tv
movies--the classic Star Wars Christmas Special (about Chewbacca's
family) aired years and years before those silly Ewoks.  Or I may even be
mixing my TV specials--the Chewbacca show was the same as the Christmas
show, wasn't it?  Can anybody help here?

Stephanie Coon