From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:25:48 -0500
Please send cover letter and resume to Geri Thomas, President, Thomas &
Associates, Inc., through www.artstaffing.com, or fax to 212.625.2514

Recruiters -- New York
At Thomas & Associates, Inc. we are seeking one or two professionals with
human resources or recruiting experience to join our team.  Our clients
include museums, auction houses and art businesses nationwide.  You will be
responsible for identifying the best candidates to fill permanent and
interim staff positions, and for managing the recruitment process from
interviewing to placement.  Knowledge of the arts community preferred, but
we will train or transition the right person.  Salary plus generous
commission.

Account Managers -- New York and Chicago
Join Thomas & Associates, Inc., as we add staff in New York and expand our
Chicago office. You'll be responsible for proactively managing and
developing long-term, profitable, client relationships with non-profits,
museums, auction houses and art
businesses. Strong customer relations and savvy sales experience essential.
Knowledge of non-profits, the arts, human resources and/or recruitment
preferred.  Salary, commission and opportunity to grow with company.