From:
John Suau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:51:23 -0400
Check out the Children's Museum in Seattle, WA.  They have done programs
with terminally ill children and art.  Susan Warner was the one who
developed program; she will be presenting at AAM in St. Louis on Tuesday,
May 8.  She has since moved to the Museum of Glass and Contemporary Art in
Takoma, WA and is working as their director of education.

John T. Suau, Manager
Meetings, Professional Education and Diversity
American Association of Museums
1575 Eye Street, NW - Suite 400
Washington, DC 20005
(202) 218-7676 (t)