From:
Linda Coll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 14:57:35 -0700
This message was also posted to the Australian Museums Forum.

I am interested in the Netherland's Delta Plan and how the strategy was
implemented in that country.

I have a summary copy of the Delta Plan (thank you AICCM) and I have
emailed someone who works for the Dutch Ministry of Culture for more
information. I would be interested to hear from anyone who knows
anything of how the Delta Plan was implemented, how all levels of
government and private industry were involved and whether there has been
any assessment of the Plan.

I am also interested in any other major strategies undertaken in other
countries.

In Australia, the Conservation Working Party (of the Heritage
Collections
Committee), is currently drafting the Strategy for the Conservation and
Preservation of Australia's Movable Cultural Heritage. There will be a
consultation phase when the draft Strategy will distributed to
stakeholders in the museum sector.  I am assisting the Working Party to
draft the Strategy and I can be contacted at

email: [log in to unmask]
tel: 06 279 1019
fax: 06 279 1684

GPO Box 2154
Canberra ACT 2601
AUSTRALIA

Linda Coll
Collections Development Section
Department of Communications and the Arts