From:
Jane MacKnight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:36:50 -0500
Sarah:  Most large commercial banks have at least one branch that can issue
international money orders.  Generally they are cheaper than wire transfers.
Usually if funds are wired there is no check drawn so I'd check another bank
about that fee.  Good luck.
Jane MacKnight
Director, Collections and Registrar
Cincinnati Museum Center