From:
underhill roy e <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 22:51:46 -0400
Kim,

I have observed youth interpretive programs at several sites while working
on various tv projects. Two historic villages stand out in my mind, Upper
Canada Village and the EcoMusee d'Alsace in France, as having successful
pograms for young people. Sturbridge Village and Colonial Williamsburg
also have youth interpreters, but I have not seen their work recently. I
mention these sites as you might want to contact them directly. Margie
Weiler is in charge of youth programs at CW (I believe) and I will fax
your inquiry over to her on the chance that she might miss it on line.

Best of luck,

Roy Underhill