From:
Jan Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 22:22:02 MDT
 Hi, again.  I said I'd post a new query.  This one also pertains to
employment data.

I would appreciate hearing from people actually working at museums.  Please,
think back over, say, the last two years.  During that time, how many full
time positions were filled by:

local applicants  (last two years ending 8/96)

in-state applicants (last two years ending 8/96)

out-of-state applicants  (last two years ending 8/96)

Other data:  kind of museum, number of full-time employees, governing authority
for your institution.

Additional:  If your institution has not had any f-t paid positions open in
the last two years, I'd appreciate receiving that information also.

Thanks again.  Please post directly to me --  unless this thread interests
others.  Also, as with the other query, I'd be glad to post the results if
there is an interest.  :-)  JanW, [log in to unmask]

Jan Wilson, 1701 N. Valley Dr. #62, Las Cruces, NM  88003
505-527-4184