From:
Fruit Bug <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 16:19:57 EST
Also, Northern Illinois University offers an MA in History with an option in
Historical Administration.

Jennifer Leo

<< When I was deciding on graduate schools a few years ago, I looked in the
 Chicago area.  There are at least some "related" areas you might consider,
 but is is amazing that there isn't the possibility to pursue an MA in Museum
 Studies in the Chicago area!  The School of the Art Institute of Chicago has
 a Masters program in Arts Administration, and I believe Northwestern offers
 a few graduate level courses in Museum Studies.  University of Illinois,
 Chicago offers a professional certification program in Museum Studies with
 coursework in Museology and Museum Practices, and Eastern Illinois
 University offers an MA in Historical Administration.  Sorry I can't be of
 more help in the distance education area.