From:
Iva Lisikewycz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 1994 12:25:58 EDT
Hi! TMS is a simple system, but not yet ready to take on the more complex tasks
necessary for an institution as large as the Detroit Institute of Arts (from
whence I'm writing).  Lately we've had some migrating information, our 'hit
list' isn't working, and other such complaints.  I still have great hopes for
the program.  If you can wait a bit,the system may be 'fixed' in Detroit and
you'll get a better product.

Cordially,
Iva Lisikewycz
European Paintings, Detroit Institute of Arts (ilisike@waynest1)