From:
Eileen Mak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 1994 13:41:47 -0700
I have a friend with a cast-iron frame for a treadle-powered sewing
machine (the machine itself is no longer extant, apparently). The only
clue to manufacturer is the name "Goodrich" in the design on both side
panels. We are trying to put the frame together again so that the treadle
will actually turn the wheel, but are having no luck.

My question: Does anyone know where I might find a picture of such a
beastie, in order to see how it is supposed to go together? Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Eileen Mak
Dept. of History