From:
Regan Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2009 15:54:44 -0500
As the majority of our donors are (a) still living (b) local and

(c)occasionally have a hard time understanding that when they donate

something to us it becomes legally ours (despite our best attempts to

explain this and the deed of gift saying as much), we do not inform

donors of a deaccession.

Regan Brooks

Registrar

Gaston County Museum of Art & History

PO Box 429

Dallas, NC 28034-0429

704.922.7681 ext. 107

 Don't Know What to Do About H1N1 Flu?  Call (704)-854-H1N1 (4161)