From:
Jackie Zak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 11:38:00 -0800
On or about 1/12/95 Virgina Parks said:

"I am developing a hands-on classroom resource kit which
explores the natural and cultural history of the Chinook
Indians...What other kits exist out there along these lines..."

Since I'm late to read this, I hope I'm not repeating
information already given (if so, sorry):

The Getty Center for Education and the Arts (CEA) has
developed several kits called the "Multicultural Art Print
Series. Sets include laminated posters, teachers guides
(background text and discussion questions), maps, and