From:
Kerridwen Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 07:47:28 -0400
Museum Computer Network Annual Conference
Ottawa, Canada
October 30 - November 2, 1996
"Reaching Museum Audiences Using New Technology"

I noticed this discussion about B&B's.  I don't know if I have much to
add, but I have compiled a list of alternate hotels & B&B's (alternate to
the conference hotel) and I am more than willing to send it to anyone in
need it.  Everything on this list is within 15 minutes walking
distance from the conference hotel, and I've listed prices and phone
numbers as well.  I encourage you to book your room soon since this is
conference season in Ottawa.

If you'd like this list, or any information about the conference (e.g.,
program, registration materials, info on pre- and post-conference tours,
pre-conference workshops, exhibiting in the vendor hall (there are 2 spots
left!), please contact me:

Kerridwen Harvey
MCN Conference Planning
tel: 1-819-994-1200
fax: 1-819-994-9555
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

or visit us on the Web at http://www.chin.gc.ca under "what's new".

Our registration is going great guns!  We will probably have 250
registrants from Canada, the U.S. and abroad!  Hope to see *you* at MCN
'96 as well!