From:
"Shaw, David M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:47:51 +0000
Southern Cultures has just released "The South in the World," which previously had sold out in print, but which now is available at no cost through Project Muse. This special issue on the Global South features essays from C. Vann Woodward, Edward Ayers, Michael O'Brien, Ann Goodwyn Jones, Brian Ward, Peter Nicolaisen, and much more.

To read "The South in the World," please visit:
http://www.southerncultures.org/content/read/table_of_contents_by_issue/winter_98/

We've also updated our online archive of material on the Global South, which includes all the content from our 2007 "Global South" issue, too:
http://www.southerncultures.org/content/read/read_by_subject/global_south/

Thank you.

Best,

Dave Shaw