From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 17:32:30 +0000
My keynote address to the Nov. 1995 Scandinavian Museums Conference on
Museums and the Internet Society was set up as a sort of "virtual
lecture" and is still available on WWW and continued to pick up a
considerable number of "hits" per week - though I cannot guarantee that
every single link will still work as URLs seem to change so often.  (I must
find time to go through and check/edit it soon.)

This covers some of your issues, and has links to other texts and sites
(eg. ICOM for the new ICOM policy, Arts Policy, City, UK for the Tokyo
Declaration Strategic Alliance of international non-governmental
organisations.

You can find it at:

        http://www.city.ac.uk/artspol/uppsala.html

Patrick Boylan