From:
"Nancy L. Stokes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 1994 16:00:50 EDT
I am requesting information and assistance for a graduate student here at the
University of Akron (OH) who is currently enrolled in the arts administration
program, but is interested in a career in a museum environment.

Could you suggest relevant resources and/or necessary degrees re working in a
museum?  Who should she contact at local museums?  What local, state, and/or
national organizations should she join?

She has requested information re the doctoral program in art history from Case
Western Reserve University (Cleveland, OH); and is hoping to contact someone at
the Cleveland Museum of Art.  Maybe you could suggest a contact person.

Further, she has an abiding interest in the preservation of historic buildings.

Any information, suggestions, comments or resources will be greatly appreciated
Please respond directly, I am not a list member.  Thank you for your help.

Most cordially---Nancy L. Stokes, Performing Arts Bibliographer
                 R1NLS@AKRONVM  (Bitnet)
                 [log in to unmask]  (Internet)
                 [log in to unmask]  (Alias)