From:
Cheryl Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:54:09 -0400
Lois,

A self-professed grammar pedant, I am in the middle of Eats, Shoots and
Leaves myself!

This is for an art exhibition, labels, catalogue copy and the dreaded
invitation.

My understanding that traditionally titles of photographs have been
italicized like other works of art, but the current trend is to being
placing them in quotes.  And, it seems, people have STRONG feelings
about this, so any feedback is welcome.

Best,
Cheryl

Dr. Cheryl Kramer