From:
Pam Roub <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 14:21:38 -0700
Mr. Peterson,
Your name was passed on to us as possibly needing some reproduction items.
Our company (Village Restorations & Consulting) can potentially help you out
with this, but would need further information.  The shovels are a relatively
easy item. The plow is more detailed an we would need to know if you need
cast or forged metal as both were available during the 1850's, and would you
want a coulter?  We have access to some originals as well and it may be less
expensive to go with an original depending on the above mentioned items.
Also if you have a  pattern that you wish to have used we would need that as
well.  We are currently supplying the state of Illinois with props and
reproductions for the Lewis & Clark museum, have provided for the Heinz
Museum and also historic props for the Patriot and Last of the Mohicans, we
would be glad to send you further information about our company if you
desire and wish to pursue this.  Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Pam Roub
CEO Village Restorations & Consulting