From:
Courier812 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 10:55:30 GMT
Can anyone verify any of the following

Is Fine Arts Express is moving its headquarters from the Boston area to
the New York area??

Is the company being sold off?
Rumor is that many foreign firms have been invited in secretly to look
around its facilities and into its books. The British ,the Japanese, the
French...A GROUP of RUSSIAN BUSINESSMEN (RUSSIANS??)... though it seems
obvious that only the Japanese could afford to.

In dealing with many of its employees they either "can't or won't" answer
these questions even though they are openly unhappy and frustrated with
the upper management of this art handling giant.

Any information anyone might have to these inquiries is greatly
appreciated. I am also willing to share information I may have to those
who might e-mail me