From:
Stephen Nowlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 10:27:13 -0800
I, too, would like to know of any contact information for Dial Corp, in
order to protest their withdrawal of support during the American Flag
exhibit.  My search of the web found no info on them.  However, I found the
following on the other corporate censor, the Salt River Project, and will
be writing a letter today!

Address:                1521 N. Project Dr.
City/State/Zip:         Tempe, AZ 85281
Phone:                  602-236-5900
Fax:                    602-236-4350
Web Site:               http://www.srp.gov

CEO:                    William P. Schrader

>Also, Salt River Project (SRP) pulled funding for two upcoming events at
>the museum due to the 'bad' public reaction to the flag show.  SRP wants
>the museum to be more "responsible" when it picks its exhibitions.

>>Can someone help me acquire an e-mail address for Dial Corp. I would like to
>>start a boycott of my own! Thanks in advance.

Stephen Nowlin, Vice President
Director, Alyce de Roulet Williamson Gallery
Art Center College of Design
1700 Lida Street
Pasadena, California 91103  USA (818)396-2397vox (818)405-9104fax
[log in to unmask]    http://www.arcenter.edu