From:
Peter Stevenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 15:34:41 -0500
At 12:23 PM 5/8/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I am looking for art exhibitions targeted to families.
>
>I am working on case studies that analyze art exhibitions for a family
>audience.  If anyone knows of a museum that is developing family art
>exhibitions please respond to this e-mail.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Betsy Kerlin
>John F. Kennedy University

You should look into the continuing series of children's exhibits at The Art
Institute.  Their current exhibit, called "Telling Images," is a model for
making art meaningful to children, as well as adults.  If you can search the
archive at the Tribune's website, you will find a very positive article by
the newspaper's architecture critic published a few months ago.

Peter B. Stevenson
Exhibit Developer
Field Museum/Chicago

"Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time."
                                        --Steven Wright