From:
Margaret Grelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:53:18 -0600
     AMEN.

     You can always just tune it out (just like kids do) by turning a deaf
     ear, using the delete key, and taking it in stride. I know I get
     frustrated everyday by having to delete so many messages that don't
     relate to me, but that's ok, because I like to know about the things
     that other people do in relation to their jobs and this list.

     I have often been amazed at the attitude of some of the adults on this
     list at times. I privately wonder if these people are PMS-ing at the
     time...(but of course I would never say that out loud) although it
     sure sounds like it.

     While I'm here, could I request that people PLEASE learn how to spell?
     It's just a pet peeve-must be the nun influence in grade school
     rearing it's ugly head! I do believe however, that people with as much
     education as those who use this list should at least be able to spell.
     Sometimes I realize that the keys rearrange themselves when we are in
     a hurry-I know I'm guilty too sometimes. Thanks! (And please don't go
     into another big, hairy discussion about spelling, it is just a simple
     request. If you don't like it, or if it doesn't pertain to you, turn a
     deaf ear, use the delete key, and go your merry way-please).

     Margaret Grelle
     St. Louis Science Center