From:
Anne Ackerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 18:29:54 GMT
We have used Nicol Forsht, a collections management consultant based
outside of Albany, NY, for several projects at our historical
society in Troy, NY.  Nicol has also done assessments for the Shaker
Museum and Library and Old Sturbridge Village, among many others.
She is currently working with our museum, the Rensselaer County
Historical Society, on a 3-year, NYSCA-funded collection management
project, which is assessing the philosophy, scope, storage and
long-range collecting strategies of our institution.
She can be reached at 518/371-2066; 216 Mohawk Terrace, Clifton
Park, NY  12065.

Anne Ackerson, Director
Rensselaer County Historical Society
59 Second Street, Troy, NY  12180