From:
Robyne Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:44:27 -0800
This is probably not a GREAT example, but I have to share my experience of
visiting the Musée Oceanographique in Monaco back in 1992 (happened to be
there on Grand Prix Day, too!)  I was highly amused to find, among the
wonderful displays of sea life, a video playing with a chef deftly preparing
the very fish on display!  Voila! Regardez-vous les poissons, and here is a
nice sauté of them in butter and wine.  J'aime les Francaise!

Maybe exhibits with conflicting messages?