From:
Nick Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 13:07:21 +0000
I thought I might throw my hat into the ring...

aiming for a museum position...am qualified with a BA and an MPhil research
degree in archaeology, teaching experince including museum education-
working closely with a museum- and conference experience- presenting
academic papers-...and there is nothing out there.

Is it any better in Europe?