From:
"Simpson, Monica" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:19:48 -0400
Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me if they have used Tyvek tags sewn to textile objects
with success?   What means should I use to apply the number to the
Tyvek?  I made a test tag using a Sharpie pen, soaked the tag in water
over a weekend and put the tag on a blotter without seeing any evidence
of running.  I hesitate to use a Sharpie; is there an "archival" pen for
this purpose?

Thanks for fielding this basic question!

Monica