From:
Judith Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:59:18 -0700
Hi, Marc --

Several topics that have come up on Museum-L repeatedly that you might want to consider adding:

1. Flooring options in exhibition and collections storage areas
2. Live ammunition in the collection
3. Drugs and alcohol in the collection
4. Books, documents and photographs on exhibit (unless lighting and/or exhibit cases will cover this)
6. Insect and pest control

The mini-sessions sound like a great program and a real draw to the exhibits area but grant-writing might be tough to cover very well in a 15-30 min. session. Hopefully, there will be handouts for attendees to take away to review when they get back home and to share with colleagures.

Judy Turner
Whitefish Bay, WI

Blogging at: http://alms-jact.blogspot.com/
and
http://judyct.wordpress.com/

"The difference between the almost right word & the right word is really a large matter--it's the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning." - Mark Twain in a letter to George Bainton, 10/15/1888