From:
Adriaan Linters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:36:52 -0400
You can contact the Society for Industrial Archeology in the US. On their
website they have an extensive links list. Unfortunately I don't seem to
have bookmarked their website, but get in touch with Patrick E. Martin
who's editor of IA, Journal of the Society for Industrial Archeology. You
can reach him at the Department of Social Sciences, Michigan Technological
University, 1400 Townsend Drive, Houghton, Michigan 49931-1295 USA,
Telephone (906) 487-2070, Fax  (906) 487-2468
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
There is also a multilingual website under construction by the 'Vlaamse
Vereniging voor Industriële Archeologie' (Flemish Association for
Industrial Archaeology), and they plan to have a large list of (mainly
European) links. The links are edited now and will be available early May.
Their website is at: http://www.conservare.be/vvia/vviahome.htm

Greetings !

Adriaan Linters