From:
gregory brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 1994 10:13:16 -0600
The University of Nebraska State Museum is in the process of
formulating a Disaster Preparedness Plan (those of you who have been
involved with such committees have permission to flinch...)

If your institution has such a plan in effect, and you would be
willing to share it with us, please let me know.  We are primarily a
Natural History museum with large research collections as well as
public displays, and operate under administration of the university
and the state.

We are aware of many of the published resources and guides, but
thought some examples of what others have produced would also be
helpful.  Horror stories/anecdotes also welcome.

Thanks for your help!

Gregory Brown   [log in to unmask]
Division of Vertebrate Paleontology