From:
Julie Kendig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:14:53 -0800
Hello!
I am serving on a committe to establish a program in Balboa Park for museum
professional development, which we are calling the Balboa Park Learning
Institute.  We are very interested in bringing together a distance learning
component for the program, but we want to hear your thoughts.  I would
greatly appreciate it if each of you would take 2 minutes to fill out this
survey and pass it around to those who you feel would be interested in
providing their feedback.  Any museum employee is eligible to fill out the
survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=240712767414

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
Julie (Kendig) Lawrence
Education Programs Coordinator
Reuben H. Fleet Science Center
1875 El Prado
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 238-1233 ext. 808
www.rhfleet.org

Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered
by Pandora http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001